Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The start of Laura's Cookie Creations

It all started with play group birthday parties and special occasions. I made one cookie cake to bring to a Happy Birthday Jesus party we were doing with our kids. This particular one didn't turn out so great, but then I decided to try again and the next one was out of this world. My sweet friends said it tasted better than the ones you buy at the stores in the malls by far. No aftertaste and no preservatives and you know its fresh when its homemade. So from there I decided to start charging for these delectable treats. I never realized how many people loved them as much as I did until I mentioned what I was doing and they said they LOVE cookie cakes. Its the perfect special treat for kids too because they don't just eat the icing they usually eat the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment